For most students, a conventional language lesson often involves the following :
- A class with too many students, making it difficult to speak.
- A difficulty to speak in front of others.
- Endless lists of vocabulary and phrases to remember.
- A difficulty to grasp the grammar of the target language.
- Tiredness and stress which make it difficult to focus in class.
- Too little time or energy after the class to learn the many new elements.
- Self-consciousness and embarrassment when having to use the new language for real.
- Fear to speak in public or at work.
- Fear to answer and make phone calls in the foreign language.
- Frustration at not being able to speak the language after spending time, effort and money to learn it.
- Lack of real interest for the new language, no motivation or enjoyment.
Our method in deep relaxation/under hypnosis is fundamentally different from the way a language is usually taught.
The use of deep relaxation/hypnosis in the learning process allows you to go directly to the heart of the language and to skip the tiresome grammar lessons and vocabulary lists. It allows you to express yourself directly in the new language with easy sentences at first and then with more and more elaborate ones.
An immersion-like situation is created in each of your lessons, nevertheless avoiding the potentially stressful aspects of immersion in real life. It is guided step by step and controlled by your teacher, whose reassuring presence enables you to let go while feeling safe.
Accompanied by deep relaxation/hypnosis, the learning process becomes a positive experience for you, not only on an intellectual point of view but also in general, by developing or strengthening your confidence and well-being.
Thanks to this innovative method, a positive experience of the language is created which makes you want to learn more after and between the lessons, even when there is little time for it. The lessons give you a real personal satisfaction and a desire to go further in the learning of the language.
If you are thinking about our method for a child or a teenager, it is fully adaptable to them and it will even reconcile them with language learning. Their exam preparation will be made easy because they will retain new elements quickly and easily while feeling relaxed. They will be able to put aside their daily concerns or their difficulties to fully focus on the language, learning it successfully. This will boost their self-confidence and give them confidence in themselves in general. As they have been able to succeed once they know they will succeed other times and in other areas of their life.
For us, it feels very rewarding to teach that way because it is so efficient and it allows an adaptive interaction between the teacher and the student working together. Our language lessons improve the quality of the exchange and the specificity of the student as a person is taken fully into account.